ClearView partners with CoTé, a leading Digital Customer Engagement Solutions Provider, to implement a best practice customer communications and experience management solution.
· To optimise operations and
· Multiple systems and processes to communicate with customers
· Compliance and operational risk because of disparate processes
· Inconsistent adviser and customer experiences
|· Transformation, rationalisation and digitisation of business processes
· Implementation of the virsaic platform as a service end-to-end customer communication management solution for Life products
· Cloud based platform that will enable ClearView to orchestrate all their customer correspondence in one system over time
· Efficient, streamlined fully auditable business process automation
· A best practice, enterprise CCM capability providing a single solution for Life products correspondence, centralised content and management, an APRA compliant document archive and multi-channel distribution
· Digitally enabled and improved customer experience
· Foundation for future integration of Life and Wealth products correspondence
In 2014, as part of a broader strategic asset review across the ClearView business to support future enablement, it was recognised that a transformation of ClearView’s information management practices and customer engagement capability was an urgent requirement.
The business was operationally inefficient and cost and commercial risk intensive. An independent assessment was launched and key recommendations proposed to support the development of a best practice information management future state, including options on how best to manage adviser and customer correspondence.
ClearView’s customer communication management function was problematic. It lacked consistency, data originated from multiple source systems and a mix of manual intensive business processes existed alongside multiple out-sourced distribution management capabilities.
A decision was made to implement a best practice CCM solution that would deliver a consistent, scalable, agnostic and integrated enterprise capability.
ClearView engaged CoTé, one of Australia’s leading providers of digital customer engagement and information management solutions, to configure an enterprise fit-for-purpose, end-to-end CCM solution using their virsaic™ software as a service platform to future enable ClearView’s strategy. The first stage of this would focus on life insurance products and this solution was implemented in parallel with a broader business and technology transformation across the ClearView business.
ClearView, together with CoTé, have helped their staff and advisers to efficiently and effectively engage their customers into the future with a technology solution that allows them to be responsive, pro-active and customer-centric.
The solution has delivered an easy-to-use, self-serve APRA compliant business process configuration with a real-time ability to digitally create, manage and distribute content and communications across web, email, SMS, print and mail. Staff are able to securely access a centralised common view of information on-demand to meet customer servicing requirements.
ClearView and CoTé jointly continue to invest in the solution to maximise on-going value for advisers and customers as it is rolled out across other products within the business.
The ease of integration with other enterprise applications will also enable the streamlining of use and access for staff, advisers and customers.