CoTé Software & Solutions provide a range of Professional Staffing Services to help implement technology and process solutions surrounding digital customer engagement.
We support and enable organisations to develop Digital Customer Engagement and Enterprise Information Management capabilities to be more effective in engaging, connecting and communicating with their customers to drive top line growth, build loyalty and enable solutions.
Domain expertise resourcing across the entire software development lifecycle from project management and business analysis to software development and testing, deployed on or off-site.
Specialised managed services covering vendor management and implementation capability both for Projects and Business as Usual.
Providing specialist ICT professionals including project managers, business analysts, software engineers and testers as needed to support your initiatives on a short, medium or long term basis.
CoTé’s Intern Pathway Programs are focussed on the development of ICT skills for career progression in Digital Customer Communication and Enterprise Information Management. We offer targeted and practical training to meet the growing and changing skill development needs of industry.
Our six step services process ….
- Knowledge, operational, enterprise vendor, review & assessment
- Problem statements and operational insights
- Define current-state end-to-end operating model
- Define current functional and operational requirements for all correspondence
- Extensive business input gathered
- Alignment to business strategy
- Enterprise solution and technology
- Business, functional and technical design completed
- New operating model solution finalised and technology selected
- Connecting and creating internal capability
- Validate capability (using diverse mix of low, medium, high complexity correspondence)
- Develop enterprise service catalogue
- Future state functionality fully enabled (scaled up) — functionality rich
- Enterprise technology implemented
- Bulk of template development
- Migration of legacy to future state
- Fine tune/optimise environment
- Enable Digital channels
- Realise cost savings and reduced risk, increased speed to market
- Introduce enhancements to enrich the customer experience
- Integrate inbound processing for greater efficiencies