CoTé provide a range of training services to support technology uptake and learning. We offer targeted and practical face to face training and e-learning solutions to meet the growing and changing skill development needs of our clients and industry.
In addition to working closely with clients to develop the Training Needs Analysis, CoTé Software and Solutions offer a range of training services to support and integrate organisational change and learning.
To improve retention of knowledge and embed on the job application of new skills, CoTé use a blended learning model based on Adult Learning Principles comprising both passive and participatory methods.
A range of training services are available to support a learning campaign and will typically include:
- eLearning and interactive multimedia modules
- Development of User & Quick Reference Guides
- Video simulation recordings for demonstrations
- Workshop Facilitation
- Train the Trainer Programs
CoTé offers Change Management and Training Support across the project life cycle as a bundled and complete service or unbundled in parts to compliment your internal capability.
Our ICT Pathway Programs
CoTé partner with industry to support ICT professionals in continued learning with current and relevant industry knowledge and skills. Whether it is helping an ICT professional cross skill in Enterprise Information Management or assist a graduate embark on their first ICT role, we have a training solution to best meet the needs of both client and professional.
- Facilitation of a range of Software Accreditation Programs
- Targeted ICT skill development to meet the needs of our clients
- Industry, domain and client specific Induction and Training Programs
Our training programs provide quality, practical and relevant training to continually develop the skills of technology professionals to meet the rapidly growing and changing development needs of the ICT industry.
Job ready programs for ICT graduates and international professionals
Industry, domain and client specific Induction and Training Programs
Developing and delivering Bridging Skill Programs
Facilitating a range of Software Accreditation Programs
Targeted ICT skill development to meet the needs of industry
Providing guided simulations is the foundation for success with all of our technical programs. Simulations reflect actual workplace scenarios for interns to develop the necessary job ready skills
- XML Foundation Program (Use XML Effectively)
- Java Script for Document Composition
- Facilitate Business Analysis
- Manage the Delivery of EIM Solutions
- Commercial Impact for ICT Professionals
- Relationship Effectiveness in ICT
- The Effective Change Agent in ICT
- Accent Appreciation
- Business English Support Programs
- Thunderhead Certified Professionals
- Ecrion Certified Professionals
- GMC Certified Professionals
- HP Dialogue Certified
- Oracle DocuMaker Fundamentals
- EMC Xpression Certified
- Bottomline Technologies Transform Certified
The Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM) Intern Program is voluntary and part time over 12 weeks with 65% of Interns being placed into ICT employment.
- Enterprise Information Management
- Customer Communication Management
- Customised Training and Inductions