On July 24 2019 CoTé hosted its inaugural Interact! virsaicTM User Forum at Marvel Stadium.
virsaic is CoTé ’s cloud Communications-as-a-Service platform …the only end-to-end platform to help you manage all of your customer interactions, across all channels and devices – outbound and inbound.
Throughout the day delegates were engaged and engaging while facilitator Tim Blandon worked through a spectrum of case studies and partner sessions.
- CoTé Founder and Managing Director Carlos Van Durme opened with the big ’WHY?’ ..why was CoTé founded and why and how we continue to help organisations transform.
- A real hit was guest speaker Lauren Burns OAM, Olympic Gold medallist, naturopath and prolific blogger who entertained the Forum with her journey to the Olympics and her journey since, diving deep into what she has learned and the huge level of commitment, passion and hard work that she has put in through her life. One thing for sure ..we all know how to ‘kihap’ now (shout in Taekwondo!)
- ClearView Wealth’s Deborah Vaga and Maheep Dhaliwal walked the attendees from manual and fraught customer communication and document management processes through to streamlined processes where quality and timeliness are assured and risks fully mitigated. ClearView is intending to extend its use of virsaic to support more and more business processes.
- Insurance Australia Group, through Nicole Shobrook, commended CoTé and tabled its continuing digital transformation journey where virsaic’s underpinning workflow has enabled significant process efficiency and operational risk mitigation relating to its customers’ insurance policy documents.
- David Jones from the Victorian Department of Transport put on exhibit virsaic’s versatility and CoTé’s ability to quickly deliver, from analysis to production, about how the Department is registering, tracking and reporting on their Portable and Attractive assets, integrating with the department’s IT service data and HR systems. The department and other government agencies are expressing strong interest in extending the use of virsaic into other areas.
- National Transport Insurance, through CoTé consultant Madelaine Curtis, recounted a early and very simple start with CoTé’s where the virsaic document composition API was used. NTI, in a continuing and growing partnership with CoTé, is progressively adding more and more virsaic functionality to support its nationwide business including the rapid, workflow-managed development and testing of 120 multi-channel document templates with 70% reusable content.
- DXC Technology’s Anthony Kravinskis provided an insight into its expanding partnership with CoTé as well as presenting three compelling case studies where CoTé and DXC have delivered solutions together:
- Department of Agriculture (Cth) – inbound document processing, as well as automation, archiving, fully indexed searching and retrieval and auto notification to department staff.
- Xchanging / Marsh – inbound document processing, automation, archiving and case management.
- iCare – customer correspondence requirements capture, content management and design specifications.
- Microsoft’s Nick Ward assured the Forum about the advantages of Azure, on which virsaic runs, contrasting strongly Microsoft’s cloud services with others in the marketplace.
- CoTé Principal Consultant Bill Suntovski guided the Forum through a host of observations and lessons learned about those inhibitors that inhibitors which could affecting change management, turnaround, quality, risk, compliance and high cost to serve.
- CoTé Chief Technology Officer Rudi Steyn and Solution Architect Johann Hough stepped the Forum through virsaic in detail, outlined the compelling product roadmap as well as reinforcing the rationale that CoTé applied when selecting Azure as it’s platform of choice.